Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunny Day, Sunny Outlook

Okay so yesterday was a heavy posting on my part. I woke up today in a hot apartment. It was quiet for Paul was on a train to Boston early this morning and my dog won't dare move when its above 85 out. Luckily though the rain has taken off and left us with a hot hot summer day.

I am trying to figure out things to do when I am stuck in the house on (literally) hellish days. Crazy that I would even have to ask this question seeing I am in a city with unlimited possibilities. A friend of mine is doing someone everyday, something new that is. Maybe I should take her lead and try that. I do need to explore beyond my neighborhood so when/if people come I can be like "OMG we totally have to go check this place out because they have the best blah blah blah". It's always fun when you can visit someone and they know their city/town/village. Surprising though how many people cannot find their way out of a paper bag. I have a friend who "just moved" from MI to CA like 7 years ago and still doesn't know his way around. Yes BD I am talking about you. XO.

So what should I do? If any of you are in NYC or have been here and feel I need to check out (insert place/person/object here) let me know. I will go and take a picture and let you know what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment